Who Are Salesforce Partners And What Do They Do?
Whether you’re just starting out on your Salesforce journey or are preparing to advance your Salesforce solution, Salesforce partners can help you get there. Salesforce partners are a specialised group of certified experts who collaborate with you to get the most out of your investment in Salesforce.
Who are Salesforce partners and what do they do?
Salesforce partners, like us, are trusted advisors who are trained and experienced to help you meet your organisation’s objectives using the Salesforce platform. Partners work with organisations across products, industries, and sizes to advise on and implement creative Salesforce solutions.
What services do Salesforce partners offer?
Salesforce partners offer a variety of services to help you achieve your organisational goals, including:
- Digital transformation solutions
- Change management
- Implementation projects
- Strategy and design
- Technical support
- Custom code development
- Custom apps
What is the Salesforce partners tier system?
Salesforce partners are ranked by Salesforce based on the delivery of successful projects, company innovation, and company growth.
Partner Tiers are based on each partner’s Trailblazer Score, which assesses their contribution to Salesforce-defined goals in four categories: Customer Success, Innovation, Growth, and Leadership.
Each Salesforce partner is given a tier group based on their score. High scoring Salesforce partners are in the Summit tier, like us. Below are the different types of Salesforce tiers, in order from highest to lowest scoring.
- Summit partners: the highest tier of Salesforce partner
- Crest partners: the second tier of Salesforce partner
- Ridge partners: the third tier of Salesforce partner
- Base partners: the fourth tier of Salesforce partner
How should I decide what tier partner I need?
The best Salesforce partner an organisation can choose is a Summit partner. Regardless of the size or scope of your project, we recommend that you work with a Summit Salesforce partner to ensure its success. Summit partners will have more experience of Salesforce implementations, and a proven ability to provide meaningful consulting services.
How do I choose a Salesforce partner?
Choosing a Salesforce partner is no easy job. There are a few things to think about while choosing which Salesforce Partner is the best fit for you. For tips on how you can do this successfully, check out: The Ultimate Guide To Choosing A Salesforce Partner.
What are the benefits of working with a Salesforce partner?
Salesforce partners offer many benefits to your organisation. They know how to design and implement solutions using Salesforce as the backbone to your needs, ensuring they integrate seamlessly with other critical business systems.
Here are just some of the benefits of working with a partner:
- Salesforce partners can help you to understand your needs and which product is the best fit.
- Salesforce partners are highly skilled. As such, they are able to help translate your strategic requirements into designed business processes that are bespoke to your organisation.
- Salesforce partners can create custom applications to automate business processes, in addition to designing and implementing innovative solutions that drive your productivity forward.
- A Salesforce partner has the technical skills to accelerate implementation success, streamline upgrades, and optimise system configuration. They can also help you with support questions in a more timely fashion than if you were to attempt to do this yourself.
- Salesforce partners will help you to maximise your ROI and get the most out of your investment. This means ensuring that your organisation can quickly realise the value of its investment, as a proven business enabler.
- Salesforce partners have a wealth of experience and innovative solutions they can bring to your project.
If you’re ready to jumpstart your Salesforce journey to success, then our team of experienced Salesforce Consultants can help you. Salesforce, as a platform. To find out how Pracedo can help with Salesforce CPQ, get in touch today on +442035100910 or click here to schedule a call with our Consultants.
Discover The Impact Of Pracedo