Transform Your Customer Service Centre Into A Profit Centre
In This Article
You Might Also Like To Read...
62 percent of contact or customer service centres are regarded as cost centres by other departments in their organisations. This startling statistic indicates that customer service centres are at a significant disadvantage in the business, particularly when wanting to undergo customer service transformation.
For customer service centres to move away from this cost centre mentality, they need to be able to show their value and worth to the rest of the organisation. One of the most effective ways to undergo complete customer service transformation with Salesforce Service Cloud.
Customer care as a source of profit
Salesforce Service Cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform for customer service and support. It helps organisations manage customer interactions and case management and allows them to collect customer feedback and measure employee performance.
With Salesforce, data from across your organisation can be linked together to have a comprehensive view of your success metrics. You can empower agents, managers, and partners with more accurate reporting to show how various parts of your business are performing.
Salesforce Service Cloud’s real-time reporting and analytics help you track the effectiveness of your customer service strategies so that you can show that they are providing a positive ROI. By digitalising your customer service centre with the world’s number 1 CRM, you can increase sales, improve customer retention and even upsell products. Let’s explore how…
What can you track with Salesforce Service Cloud?
With Salesforce Service Cloud, you can easily create and distribute sophisticated, real-time reports across the company so that others can get more knowledge of your journey to success. Salesforce Service Cloud allows you to track customer happiness, agent performance, product concerns, and anything else that comes to mind.
Examples of performance metrics that Salesforce can help you to track might include:
- Customer retention: Discover how your customer service centre helps to increase customer retention
- First call resolution rate: Find out if there is an increase in the number of cases successfully resolved in the first call
- Self-service case increases: Check if there is a decrease in the number of cases due to your self-service portal
- Case resolution time: Ascertain if your case resolution time has decreased
- Service/support cost reduction: Realise changes in costs of your service and support
When you implement Salesforce Service Cloud to undergo customer service transformation with a Salesforce Partner like us, we’ll help you take full advantage of your customer data so that your service centre can quickly track performance and benchmark its success. This will enable you to develop a strategy that focuses on increasing profits and transforming your customer service centre into a profit-driving machine.
Get real-time analysis of your customer service performance
Salesforce Service Cloud gives you the ability to get real-time analysis of your customer service performance. This means that you can see how your team is performing so you can make smarter decisions when creating change.
You’ll be able to help your customer service representatives to improve their service performance by:
- Offering service representatives a single view of customers
Customer service representatives can handle cases faster and provide better service when they have a 360-degree view of the customer, including all interactions and account information. Salesforce Service Cloud offers this view with Service Dashboard, enabling customer service representatives to get a complete picture of the customer without leaving their Salesforce Service Cloud Console.
- Providing your customer service with the right tools
Tools like Salesforce Chat and Salesforce SOS can help customer service representatives quickly address customer queries. Salesforce Chat provides customer service representatives with the ability to chat with customers in real-time. In contrast, Salesforce SOS includes customer service representatives to quickly get help from a supervisor or expert when they need it.
- Calculating service performance and customer retention rates
Salesforce Service Cloud makes it easy to calculate the customer retention rate within the platform by providing out-of-the-box reports. Service Cloud also offers performance metrics to help customer service managers track their team’s success and interventions. This enables service teams to view their performance and set important KPIs to help them improve their customer service.
If you’re keen to find out how a customer service transformation with Salesforce Service Cloud implementation will positively impact your business, keep reading…
How can Salesforce Service Cloud transform your customer service?
Salesforce Service Cloud allows you to connect with your customers in the most effective manner possible. Customers can connect with your service staff on a number of different channels (email, phone, webform, webchat, messaging apps). This means that you can handle all of your customers’ queries on their favourite communication platforms.
As well as this, Salesforce Service Cloud helps your customer care representatives by providing them with the correct information they need at the right time. This means they can solve customer queries more efficiently without going through multiple channels or systems by having all communications with their customers in one single view – so they can focus on providing excellent customer service.
In addition to increasing efficiency and saving you money, another advantage of Salesforce Service Cloud is that you’ll benefit from a personalised customer service portal which your users and service agents can access from anywhere, at any time. Customers can use this portal to track the progress of their queries, give feedback and even rate your customer service. This allows them to have an active voice and stake in their customer service experience.
With Salesforce Service Cloud, you can better understand your customer’s concerns, track and report on customer interactions in real-time, and see which products or services your customers are most interested in.
Allocate resources in a smarter way
Delegating more efficient resources is critical for making your customer service centre a profit centre.
Salesforce Service Cloud enables you to realise resources that are bleeding your business and help you manage them more efficiently. This can help your organisation understand where the investment opportunity lies and how you can provide better customer service with the same set of resources. Salesforce Service Cloud can help you do this by:
- Balancing workloads between agents
With the help of Omni-Channel Routing, you can push cases to the most appropriate agents who have the skills and certifications required to solve the service problem. This benefits you as you will now have suitable service agents talking to the right customers. In contrast, other agents can focus on providing service to customers that don’t require the expertise of a particular service agent.
- Using Entitlements to manage customer expectations
Salesforce Entitlements are units of time that are used in customer support such as “phone support” or “web support.” Milestones are time-bound stages in your support process, such as response times or case resolution times. You can use both of these together to set time-dependent stages in your customer support process. These can be used to manage goals such as first response or case resolution times so that your customer gets the right response, at the right time.
- Providing the correct information on the go
With the help of Field Service Lightning, your field service team can access customer information from almost anywhere via their phone. This provides them with the benefit of getting the correct information at their fingertips without contacting another service agent or supervisor. This enables field service agents to deliver faster, smarter, and more personalised service via smartphones.
- Servicing customers faster and smarter with Social Media
Social Customer Service is a feature within Salesforce Service Cloud that enables your service agents to solve customer queries via social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This allows your customers to have several ways to get in touch with your service team and get help on their problems.
These service queries will be visible to everyone on the internet and help prove how proficient your service team delivers customer happiness. From a study published by Salesforce, 72% of customers will share their good experiences with others and with it visible to everyone, it’ll be easy to create advocates for your brand.
Service Cloud in action
- Pracedo helped OKA, furniture, and interior businesses create a single view of their customers with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. This enabled them to deliver better customer service with an increased understanding of the customer journey. The Salesforce implementation also helped them have enhanced access to quality data, which has helped build detailed customer profiles.
- Pracedo helped Amaze, the peak body for autistic people and their supporters in Victoria of Australia, keep all their data and information in a single source rather than spread across multiple systems and folders. This made it easier for staff to find the information to help support callers.
Why should you choose a Salesforce Partner to implement Service Cloud?
- Ensure that your Service Cloud is built to your bespoke needs, using recommended best practices and scalable methods.
- Set automation up for when you launch, resulting in a more efficient Salesforce Service Cloud that can save you time and resources.
- Alleviate pressure on your teams to mould the platform to their needs without the proper technical knowledge or training.
- We benefit from our team’s technical knowledge and experience in successfully building digital transformation projects.
- Give your teams the start with Salesforce with our custom training to ensure they can get the most out of your custom configurations.
- Save time and money by fast-tracking your custom needs with expert teams who have the proper knowledge and project management skills to ensure that your platform will launch when you need it to.
Pracedo is an award-winning Summit (Platinum) Salesforce Consulting Partner that delivers innovative Salesforce implementations to forward-thinking customers.
With over a decade of experience focused on Salesforce, we work with our customers to unlock the platform’s power through tailored implementations that facilitate achieving business goals and ambitions. Our talented team of over 80 Salesforce professionals globally means that Pracedo offers a boutique consultancy experience, delivered locally to you, with the breadth and depth of knowledge earned from delivering over 1000 projects across our locations.
Pracedo specialises in Digital Transformation and Change Management. Implementations and customisations include: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Salesforce Revenue Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud and Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud.
Discover The Impact Of Pracedo
Global University Systems: Onboard, Engage & Intake With Marketing Cloud – Account Engagement & Experience Cloud
Create meaningful onboarding experiences with Pardot and Community Cloud…
Streamline processes on a single, central platform to engage and nurture partner sales…