Strengthen Customer Relationships With Salesforce
In This Article
You Might Also Like To Read...
In today’s age, customers seek more intimate relationships with the businesses that they spend their money on. Where traditional commerce wasn’t set up to facilitate these kinds of interactions, the digital economy thrives in this space. When you focus on improving customer relationship management by moving from an analogue business to a digital one, there are many challenges that can occur. However, if you step back and digest what it is you’re trying to achieve, it all boils down to one thing – strengthening connections— between both people and businesses.
Creating connections with a 360° view of your customers
Salesforce has a complete suite of customer relationship management (CRM) software products and tools that help you to connect with your customers. As Salesforce products are built natively on a single platform, it provides you with a 360-degree view of your customers. This enables you to have a better understanding of customer needs and wants. With this information, you can more easily provide them with the personalised experience they crave. In turn, this will help to strengthen customer relationships, leading to increased advocacy and loyalty.
Across the customer lifecycle, Salesforce helps you engage with customers when they are ready to buy by empowering them to make decisions that align with their needs, budget and objectives.
This is how Salesforce products can help you to achieve this:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud gives sales reps a full view of their pipeline, performance and customer interactions, so they can provide more tailored service to convert customers.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers marketers the ability to provide real-time personalisation across web, email, and mobile channels in real-time so that audiences can interact with offers created uniquely for them to increase conversions.
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud helps sales teams proactively create personalised quotes for customers. This means they can build a reputation with the customer as someone who listens to their needs and responds accordingly.
- Service Cloud allows customer service teams to grow their efficiency with self-serve tools for increased engagement and long-term customer satisfaction.
- Experience Cloud provides tools for creating personalised and engaging customer experiences to cultivate and build community and advocacy across apps and web portals
The time is now to create deeper customer connections
As the world becomes more digital, companies that offer a greater variety of products and services need a bigger presence across different channels. Salesforce’s customer relationship management platform helps companies to achieve this by providing tools and solutions that help you get to know your customers better, communicate with them effectively, and provide exceptional service that will keep them coming back.
Whether you need marketing, sales or customer service tools, Salesforce has everything you need to create personalised experiences that win over customers and drive loyalty and advocacy.
Pracedo is an award-winning Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner that delivers Salesforce implementations to charities, NGOs, and enterprise customers across the globe. Pracedo builds powerful partnerships that can impact more than just revenues. As a Premium Salesforce Partner in London, Amsterdam, Melbourne, Brisbane, Belgrade, Milan and Rome we have the experience and expertise to help you maximise your Salesforce investment and build improved customer pipeline processes and communication cycles. Everything we do is powered by our unique purpose, which puts people at the heart of our work. That’s why we pledge to give 1% of our product, time, and profits back to our community.
Discover The Impact Of Pracedo
Learn how Holiday Extras scaled and personalised their marketing with Salesforce Marketing Cloud…