Structure. Simplify. Communicate.
RETAIL | SALES CLOUD | CUSTOMER STORY
Outdoor and Cycle Concepts wanted to step away from tracking their sales processes using traditional paper methods as this was producing poor data quality and not providing the insight required to improve their service. They hoped that by improving data capture and quality, the sales team could focus on building relationships with their customers and driving sales.
In order Outdoor and Cycle Concepts to achieve this, Pracedo implemented Sales Cloud.
- The new sales processes was setup inside Salesforce
- Pracedo set up validation rules that restricted every sales rep’s ability to move on until all relevant data had been collected
- This would improve data quality from the start of the process and ensure that the system was kept up to date and accurate
- Pracedo additionally ensured that the managers had the ability to attribute sales to a specific team in order to create targeted KPI’s for staff. This would give managers the ability to successfully manage team members performance
- Sales Cloud’s robust reporting would give the business the ability to compare forecasts against performance, so that they could continue to improve future business performance
Following the Sales Cloud implementation, Outdoor and Cycle Concepts saw improved sales processes and increased efficiencies. Teams now benefit from better performance tracking and with better data across the organisation, the business saw the value in improving communication across the business. They will seek to develop this in the next phase of delivery with Pardot.