Connect. Collaborate. Succeed.
Construction | Sales Cloud + Community Cloud + FSL | CPR
CPR Services specialises in providing expert Concrete Repair and Protection solutions delivered by trained professionals. They’ve worked on many iconic and large concrete structures in New South Wales and Victoria.
CPR, a leading construction company lacked a 360-degree view of their customers and business. This was because of data stored in local computers, systems that don’t synchronise with one another, and manual processes that required a lot of admin time.
- CPR stored all of their data and documentation in Excel Spreadsheets and a scheduling software program called Service M8.
- There was no cloud-based solution that the company used that could be synchronised with one another to form a single source of truth.
- There was no visibility between multiple departments which resulted in lengthy and manual tasks.
CPR wanted a smooth transition to cloud-based solutions to develop a single source of truth amongst their multiple teams. Pracedo helped achieve this by implementing and configuring Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, and Field Service Lightning.
- We configured standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities in Sales Cloud to enable the sales team to manage their pipeline.
- With Community Cloud (now Experience Cloud), Pracedo built a community for employees where they could submit timesheets, allowing them to log their time against the work that was scheduled for them in Field Service Lightning, showing actual time spent against allocations for jobs.
- Pracedo implemented Field Service Lightning’s Managed Package and User Adoption Dashboard Pack by highly customising them for CPR’s requirements as a replacement for their current software solution. This included creating Work Orders, Scheduling, Photos and Crew Management capabilities.
-Geordie Warland (CPR General Manager)
Pracedo helped CPR undergo digital transformation with multiple cloud-based Salesforce solutions.
- CPR now has a single source of truth, with all their teams having access to all the information in one single system.
- By digitising and automating multiple processes, Pracedo helped to reduce admin time spent on tasks, transforming their internal business processes.
- The sales team now has access to all the communications that take place with leads enabling greater visibility on the journey of all customers.
- Technicians of CPR prefer using Field Service Lightning over Service M8 as it saves them time from manually doing timesheets in Excel Workbooks.
- With Community Cloud, technicians can put in the start and end time, which automatically calculates the pay, saving admin time.