Build Better Customer Relationships With Marketing Cloud
In This Article
You Might Also Like To Read...
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a highly scalable customer relationship management (CRM) platform. It has a wide array of features that allow you to manage your customer interactions in Salesforce across multiple channels — from email to social, media and mobile.
According to more than 58 per cent of marketing leaders, Salesforce Marketing Cloud has helped them gain a deeper understanding of their customers. In this article, we’ll look at Marketing Cloud’s many features, including Customer Data Platform, Journey Builder, Personalisation Builder, and Advertising, to help you see why Marketing Cloud is ideally positioned to assist you in building stronger customer relationships. Let’s dive in!
The benefit of a single view of each customer
understanding of every interaction that person has had with your brand, providing more personalised content at each stage of the customer journey. This is vital for creating relevant and targeted content that meets your customers’ needs, rather than just delivering generic messages. It also allows you to address any pain points that may have arisen during their customer journey.
CDP gives you a complete view of your customer, including their behavioural data, interactions and preferences. This gives you the ability to create targeted content and journeys based on a person’s behaviour, preferences and interaction history — allowing you to improve customer retention rates and increase customer lifetime value. In addition, CDP provides valuable insights that other departments can use in your organisation, such as customer service, sales and product development. This ensures that everyone is working with the same data and understanding of your customers, which leads to better decisions being made across the board.
CDP can benefit you by creating campaigns that are even more relevant to your customers and increase your chances of conversion. CDP helps you rapidly build audience segments based on subscriber characteristics, engagement and predictive insights. Once you have created your audience, it’s time to start connecting with them.
Help your marketing teams engage better with customers
One of the most valuable features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is Journey Builder. Journey Builder allows you to map out your customer’s entire journey with your brand, from when they first encounter you through to when they become a loyal customer.
With a drag and drop tool, marketers can build automated journeys to help increase customer interest, serve set behavioural goals and allow customers to feel nurtured with relevant, consistent and timely communications.
Deliver the right content at the right time
With easy personalisation and artificial intelligence algorithms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud puts the power of marketing back in marketers’ hands by allowing you to tailor your messaging and reach customers at the right time. Let’s take a look at some of the features that make this possible:
- Salesforce Einstein is the first comprehensive AI for CRM. With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Einstein offers marketers the ability to serve real-time personalisation across web, email, and mobile channels in real-time so that audiences can interact with offers created uniquely for them to increase conversions.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Personalisation Builder allows you to create dynamic content that will be unique to each customer by using predictive analytics. This content can be delivered using Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Email builder, open-time, click-time, and behavioural triggers.
You can also use Personalisation Builder to create custom pages unique to each customer for your website. This will give them a more personalised experience when they visit your website. Additionally, you can use Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Advertising to create targeted ads that will be displayed on websites and social media platforms.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Advertising is a tool that allows you to create and manage your social media and online ad campaigns. It makes it easy to target specific customers based on their interests and behaviour and integrates with Salesforce CRM and Programmatic Ad platforms, making it easy to track your ad campaigns.
Get a 360-degree view of your customers
All the tools within Salesforce Marketing Cloud work in perfect tandem together to give you a 360-degree view of your customers. To take full advantage of this, use Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Relationship Map to see how all the different tools are connected and toggle between them easily. This integrated view of your customers will better understand their behaviour and allow you to create more relevant and effective marketing campaigns. In addition to this, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Insights tool will help you gather valuable information about your customers – so you can continually improve your marketing strategy.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud in action
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a powerful tool that can help you build better customer relationships. Marketing Cloud provides everything you need to create effective and targeted marketing campaigns. So, if you’re looking for a tool that can help you build better customer relationships, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the ideal choice.
At Pracedo, we have helped our customers achieve their marketing goals with Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations. We recently helped Holiday Extras elevate their marketing maturity and enable them to reach more customers with personalised journeys and deliver relevant content. Read the case study here or watch our webinar where the Chief Growth Officer of Holiday Extras, David Norris and their Head of Email, Emma Bates, join our CEO Matt Schutz to discuss how Salesforce Marketing Cloud has helped them achieve their goals. Click here to watch the webinar.
Why should you choose Pracedo to implement Marketing Cloud?
We help our customers identify which Salesforce solutions can fast-track their marketing success. With a tailored approach to each customer, we implement Marketing Cloud to each of our customer’s needs and goals to ensure that they have a scalable solution that can skyrocket their growth.
By involving a Platinum Partner like us, you can:
- Ensure that your Marketing Cloud is built to your bespoke needs, using recommended best practices and scalable methods.
- Set automation up for when you launch, resulting in a more efficient Salesforce Marketing Cloud that can save you time and resources.
- Alleviate pressure on your teams to mould the platform to their needs without the proper technical knowledge or training.
- Benefit from our team’s technical knowledge and experience in successfully building digital transformation projects.
- Give your teams the best start with Salesforce by utilising our training to ensure they can get the most out of your custom configurations.
- Save time and money by fast-tracking your success with Marketing Cloud and ensuring that your platform will launch when you need it to.
Get in touch today to realise the benefits that we can bring your organisation with a Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation.
Pracedo is an award-winning Summit (Platinum) Salesforce Consulting Partner that delivers innovative Salesforce implementations to forward-thinking customers.
With over a decade of experience focused on Salesforce, we work with our customers to unlock the platform’s power through tailored implementations that facilitate achieving business goals and ambitions. Our talented team of over 80 Salesforce professionals globally means that Pracedo offers a boutique consultancy experience, delivered locally to you, with the breadth and depth of knowledge earned from delivering over 1000 projects across our locations.
Pracedo specialises in Digital Transformation and Change Management. Implementations and customisations include: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Salesforce Revenue Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud and Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud.
Discover The Impact Of Pracedo
Gain deep insights into your customer’s behaviours and personalise your marketing with Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Personalization
Create & Personalise your communications at scale with Marketing Cloud