Personalise. Analyse. Perform.
AUCTION | MARKETING CLOUD – PERSONALIZATION | CUSTOMER STORY
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. It is one of the world’s largest and most renowned auctioneers of fine art and antiques, motor cars and jewellery.
Bonhams marketing campaigns had a disconnect between customer behaviours & interests. They wanted to drive greater impact.
Marketing campaigns were not utilising data from onsite behaviour or engagement.
Weekly Newsletters included generic selected auctions, with no personalisation to customers preferences.
Lack of real-time insight into how customers interacted with platforms.
- No interaction management or visual reporting for customer behaviour.
Pracedo reviewed Bonhams requirements & implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Personalization for increased insight into their customer’s behaviour. This would empower their team to improve their marketing strategy with performance-driven decision making.
First Pracedo setup engagement tracking on-site to create real-time behavioural segments.
Then, Open Time Email recommendations were also made, based on user engagement and machine learning algorithms.
Finally, Marketing Cloud – Personalization was connected to unify customer data, marketing content and ensure easy analysis.
Bonhams can now create personalised email content & view customer web behaviours in real-time for improved decision making & performance tracking.
- The weekly Newsletter now has open time recommendations based on user behaviour and affinities.
- Early performance testing shows improvements in open & click-through rates for email content that was personalised using Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Personalization recipes.
Segmented groups can be easily analysed based on auction categories and customer behaviours.
- Bonhams can drive greater impact, engagement and customer advocacy using personalised email content.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Personalization will help Bonhams to increase open rates with Open Time Email recommendations
- With real-time visual reporting on consumer behaviour performance tracking, Bonhams will now have better decision making based on customer data.